Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteStartseite  WrittenThoughtsWrittenThoughts  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

"Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Manu
Neuling
Neuling
Manu

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 36
Laune : ...

"Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby Empty
BeitragThema: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptyDi Okt 02, 2007 7:57 pm

So, hier mal meine englischsprachige FF zu ER und über Luby.
Ich liebe Drama, hoffe ihr auch. Hoffe auch, dass es euch gefällt. Über Kommentare würde ich mich sehr freuen!!

Bring me to life

Introduction: Numb

What does this mean? That was the question, racing through Luka’s mind when he ran up the stairs to her apartment. After a shift with multiple MVAs he only wished to sleep, but there was a message on his answering machine. A message from Abby. He heard that she was crying and what she said, her words rebuilt in his mind over and over again:

“Luka, I can’t go on … I … thank you for being there for me …”.

That was all, the parts of this sentence were interrupted by her sobbing: She sounded broken, so broken like he never heard her before, even in her darkest hours. He had been with her through a much, he had seen her down – down, like himself sometimes. He had been through a much too.
There was a kind of worry inside him, he still cared so much for her, she still gave him worries. Their break-up was a year ago. Both moved on, as good as they were able to. She had a relationship with Carter. Had … they broke up about two month ago. And he … he had one woman after the other. Not every night, but almost. He tried to numb himself. These women meant nothing to him. He loved Danijela, he loved Abby. And then their break-up. It was the silliest thing he had ever done. As much as he whished to cancel this night, he couldn’t. He still loved her.
They were friends, good friends and he was happy about that. Their friendship meant everything to him, it gave him a hold in his life that he needed so much.
Standing in front of her door, he stopped just for a second. There was no noises inside, he hoped that everything was allright with her. But something inside him already knew that nothing was allright. He knocked. Once, twice. With the third time he called her name, but no answer. His worry for her, his protective instinct grew with every second. He kept standing in front of her door, screaming her name once again. No answer. He began to search for a key. He still knew that she always had one on her door frame. He finally touched the little metalic thing and opened the door to her apartment. Everything was dark. No lamp, no candle. Just the darkness, He was afraid of what he would find. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him. He recognized a small ray of light, coming from her bathroom. He called her name again and walked quickly towards the light. He opened the door and there she laid. Abby. Unconiscious on her bathroom-floor.

“Abby.”, his voice came out in a whisper. He kneeled down to her, reaching for her pulse. “Shit.”, this was his only comment. Trying to wake her up, he realized what she had done. A bottle of Whiskey laid in her sink. And a pack of Diphenhydramine. 25 milligrams. Two sheets were missing.

“Turn her head if she vomits.”, Kerry said, when Abby was rolled out of the ambulance.

“She’s cyanotic.”, Luka said. “I found her in her apartment. She took Diphenhydramine and a bottle of Whiskey.”, he explained and walked by.

“How much?”, Pratt asked. Luka kept looking at her, not believing this whole situation. Not really believing that it was Abby, laying on this gurney. Pale skin, closer to death than to life. “Luka!”, Pratt interrupted his stare at her. “How much did she take?”.

“”Two sheets were missing.”, he answered, when they finally reached Trauma 1. Chuny brought Luka outside the Trauma room, explaining that he couldn’t help her because she realized that he was shaking.

“She’s completely unresponsive.”

“Get a mask going at ten liters.”

“Her breaths are shallow, but airway’s clear.”

“CBC, Chem-20, blood and tox screen.”

The sentences coming out of the Trauma room, filled his head. He was a doctor, but he couldn’t help her now. His fist clenched as he realized that he was unable to do something. All he could do was praying. His words came out in a whisper. The world around him seemed to disappear. He only saw her, his eyes fixed on her. Hoping that she was going through it, because he needed her. He still needed her. He couldn’t lose her. Not now.

When she opened her eyes there was just a blurry view at her hospital room. She closed her eyes again. She was so unbelievable tired. Her mind was racing and she finally realized that someone found her. She noticed the tube, which stuck in her throat. Then she heard some machines. Beeping. Like a distant echo. She tried hard to open her eyes again. Finally she succeded, looking at the ceiling. Her eyes began to search for something and suddenly someone touched her hand. She saw Luka standing at her side, a weak smile on his face.

“I need you to cough, when I remove the tube okay?”, he said in a low voice. She closed her eyes for a second and he understood. He removed the tube quickly, she was breathing hardly in the first second. She looked at him and he pushed her hand softly. “Just sleep now, Abby.”, he said and caressed with his hand over her cheek. Abby nodded, almost not visible.

He was on her side all the time. She was intubated for almost seven hours, down in the ER his collegues tried to save her for over an hour. When she finally was stable, he was more than relieved. They brought her up to the ICU and he took a chair, sitting down and observing her. Keep asking himself why. Why – three letters, but no answer. Why …
Nach oben Nach unten
Kemijoki
Admin
Kemijoki

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 820
Laune : verliebt

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptyMi Okt 03, 2007 8:02 pm

Dein Englisch ist echt beneidenswert! So schön flüssig, hat eine Aussage und ist einfach perfekt!

Die Story ist echt toll Smile Freu mich auf die Fortsetzung!
Den Beginn find ich ja echt super klasse! Es verrät schon so viel, aber dennoch nicht zuviel, so dass man den Dran hat weiterzulesen!

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/polzini
Manu
Neuling
Neuling
Manu

Weiblich

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptyDo Okt 04, 2007 4:42 pm

Danke schön!!!! Very Happy

Aber dein Englisch ist doch bestimmt auch gut Surprised

Schön, dass dir meine Story gefällt! Hier ist das nächste Kapitel:

Chapter 1: Tangled
Luka was still with her, she was sleeping for two hours now. A knock on the door interrupted his stare at her. He slowly stood up, the events of the day sucked out all his energy. He walked to the door and opened it. It was Susan who was holding some papers in her hand. In this moment he didn’t knew that this papers would probably change the whole situation. Luka stepped outside, looking at Susan.

“How is she?”, Susan asked.

“She’s still sleeping.”, he answered quietly.

“Are you staying with her until she wakes up?”, she asked him and he nodded.

“Yeah, I think she needs someone she knows.”

“These are the results of her blood tests.”, she said, handing him the papers. He looked at them, studied them.

“She’s pregnant?”, he asked, almost whispering.

“Yeah, about five or six weeks. We took an ultrasound in the ER. Everything is all right with the baby, the Diphenhydramine didn’t bothered her pregnancy, which is a little miracle.”, she explained.

“Okay.”. He was surprised by the news. Did she tried to kill herself because she was pregnant? There were other options. There must be something more, he thought.

“Tell me, when you know something, okay?”, Susan asked. She was worried too and she had no explanation, why her friend did it. Of course she noticed that something was going on with Abby in the last weeks. The way she reacted to something, the way she looked. There was no sarcastic comment, no warm laugh, no smile. No coffee break togehther. Susan and Abby loved their breaks, talking and laughing. Just having a good time.
Now, Susan realised that she had done something wrong. She should have talked to her. She wanted to punch herself for not doing it. But there were so much on her mind, the new apartment and Chuck, who she met two month ago … but she should have talked to her best friend.

“Of course.”, answered Luka and stepped inside Abby’s room again. He laid the test results to the night stand and walked to a window, looking down at the city of Chicago. It was almost morning, the sun rose behind some high buildings. Making its way through the clouds, covering the sky. It was February and it was raining. The weather fitted perfectely to his mood, to her mood. To everything.

He kept staring outside for some minutes, lost in his thoughts. Then he turned again, sitting down to the familiar chair in the well-known hospital room. During the last hours he saw every detail of her room. He was done with waiting, he was also done with seeing her in this condition.

She noticed someone in her room, without seeing who. She heard some kind of rustling and began to open her eyes slowly. Her view was clear and there he was, still on her side: Luka. She needed him, she always needed him. And now … he was here.

“Abby.”, he said, standing up from the chair, taking her hand. He sat down to her bed. She blinked a little and he pushed her hand softly. Silence, they just looked at each other.

“Hey.”, she whispered and looked him deeply in the eyes. Then her eyes wandered to the window, looking out.

“I found you.”, he said and she turned her head to him. She nodded, a tear rolling down her cheek. She wiped it away and looked up to the ceiling. A white ceiling, she hated hospitals, although she worked as a nurse. It was this smell, these white walls.
“We pumped out your stomach. After an hour you were stable. We took you up to ICU, where you were intubated for seven hours. Well, then you woke up. Remember?”, he asked.

“Yes.”, she said, nodding softly. She made herself sitting in the bed. Her mahagony coloured hair fell over her face, she looked down to her hands. He just looked at her. They stayed like this for a few minutes. Then she put a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking into his eyes again. She was crying. She was beautiful, even in this situation.

“If you want to talk, I’m here for you. But I don’t want to push you, okay?”

“Thank you.”, she whispered and new tears were rolling down her face. But this time he wiped them away, she smiled softly. He hadn’t seen her smile for a long time. He couldn’t remember the last time he saw her happy. Smiling, laughing, giving a sarcastic comment to someone and grinning after. In this second he noticed all of this. Why didn’t he noticed it earlier? Why? And there it was again: why.

“The Diphenhydramine didn’t harmed the baby.”, he explained and her look at him froze.

“What baby?”, she asked, her voice was shaking. Pregnant? No, she wasn’t pregnant, she thought.

“Your baby … you’re pregnant.”, he said. She didn’t knew she was pregnant? Luka noticed that her entire body began to shook. “Abby, what’s wrong?”, he asked. More and more tears made their way down her cheeks. She shook her head.

“This can’t be happening.”, she whispered. Luka had a hard job to understand her, she was crying so much that all he could do was embracing her. He got closer to her, laying his arms around her. But suddenly and out of nothing she pushed him away, screaming: “No!”. Her eyes were closed, her face was read from crying.

“Okay.”, Luka only said. He didn’t expected this reaction. Some seconds later she opened her eyes, staring at him.

“Oh my God.”, she whispered. Shaking more and more. She breathed hardly. “How far along?”, she asked with a quiet voice.

“Five or six weeks.”, he answered, looking at her with worried eyes.

“This can’t be happening.”, she said again, looking down. Silence again. “Six weeks.”, she finally said and looked at him. She shook her head again and new tears were filling her eyes. “I know that it’s six weeks.”

Luka just stared at her. He didn’t understood it. Why did she knew that it was six weeks? Why did she tried to kill herself? These questions were crossing his mind. But most of all he was thinking about what happened six weeks ago.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kemijoki
Admin
Kemijoki

Weiblich

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptySo Nov 11, 2007 8:34 pm

Mehr mehr mehr sunny Bin gespannt, wie's weitergeht Smile

Und dein Englisch ist echt genial Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Manu
Neuling
Neuling
Manu

Weiblich

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptyDo Nov 22, 2007 8:13 pm

Bitte schön: weiter gehts!!! Hoffe es gefällt euch! Kapitel 3 ist bis jetzt mein Lieblingskapitel

Chapter 2: Pain

Some days later, Luka picked Abby up from the hospital. He decided it would be the best if she stayed with him. He didn’t knew if it was okay for her. Of course he had asked her, but she wasn’t speaking that much since that night. Barely a word was caming from her. Her eyes were so sad, she was just laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Luka stood in front of her hospital room door, knocking. No answer, so he stepped in. She was laying in her bed, on her side, looking to the window. Abby was wearing some sweet trousers and a pullover.

“Good morning.”, he said and Abby got up, sitting on the bed. A weak smile on her face. “Ready to go?”, he asked and she just nodded. “I already talked to your doctors.”

“Okay.”, she said and stood up, reaching for her bag. “I already packed.”, she explained.

“You know, I have this extra room in my apartment. With a bed and a wardrobe. I prepared it for you.”, he said and she nodded.

“Thank you.”, she said and grabbed her coat.

Half an hour later they were at his apartment, they stepped into the elevator. She has been here so many times, has used the elevator always. She looked at Luka, holding her bag. She was grateful that she had him. And she was also grateful, that she could live with him. It was a good idea of him.

“You want something to eat?”, he asked her as they entered his apartment. She shook her head. “But you have to. The nurses told me that you didn’t have eaten that much in the last days. I can make you whatever you want. It would be better for you … and the baby.”, he explained, leaning against the kitchen counter. She sat on the couch and gave him a look. She didn’t wanted to hear something about a baby. She pulled her legs to her stomach, embracing them and resting her head on her knees. “Maybe a tea?”, he asked.

“Luka stop it. I’m not worth it.”, she said and looked over to him.

“Then you don’t see what I see.”, he said and made some hot water for a tea. Abby kept staring at him. He was wonderful. But she thought, that she doesn’t deserved all of this.
Some minutes later Luka reached her a hot cup of tea.

“Thanks.”, she said and welcomed the cup in her hands, taking a sip.

“I’m going to bring your bag up.”, he said and left her. She placed her tea to the table and stood up, walking over to the window. It was snowing outside and she watched the snow flakes falling to the ground. It was so peaceful, everything. But not inside her. Her mind was racing, thinking, searching for an solution. She closed her eyes, trying to press her tears away.

“I can’t believe all of this.”, she whispered to herself.

“If you need something from your apartment, just say it. We can go there, whenever you want.”, Luka said as he walked the steps down. Then he saw Abby, standing near the window and crying. “Abby?”, he said and got closer to her. She turned to him, looking in his eyes for a second. Then she just walked away, upstairs.

“I unpack my bag.”, she said, a knot in her throat. Luka looked after her until she disappeared in her room.

In the afternoon she came back downstairs. Luka was sitting on his couch, watching TV. Abby moved towards him, standing close to the couch. He noticed her and turned the TV off. She embraced herself.

“I need some more clothes … and a toothbrush and more like that.”, she explained and he nodded.

“Okay, than let’s go.”, he explained and both grabbed their coats, leaving the apartment.

They took his car on the way to her apartment, Luka felt like he needed to talk. He couldn’t endure this silence anymore.

“Do you want to have this baby?”, he asked. He couldn’t think of a better question, but as soon as he had asked, he regreted it. Abby didn’t answered, she kept staring outside. She was uncomfortable with this whole baby situation.

Until they reached her apartment, silence filled his car. Then they stepped out, walking upstairs. She grabbed her keys and opened the door. The blinds were still down, the room was dark. He sat down to a chair, waiting until she was ready to leave again.
Abby walked into her bedroom, picking some clothes. Then she moved to the bathroom and looked at the ground. There she was laying, he founded her here. The bottle of Whiskey still laid in her sink. The Diphenhydramine was still on the counter. She stared at both the bottle and the little packet. She shook her head and grabbed her toothbrush, cremes and more things she needed. Then she walked back into the living room.

“We can go.”, she said and he stood up.

“Okay.”, he said. “Do you want to grab something to eat? Pizza, Chinese?”, he asked.

“Maybe some Pizza.”, she said quietly.

When they finally reached his apartment again, they sat down to eat. They bought a pizza from his favorite Italian restaurant. But Abby just ate half a piece and soon went to her room for sleeping.
Two hours later Luka went to bed too. Before entering his room, he carefully opened the door to Abby’s room. She was sleeping soundly, laying on her side. She looked like an angel. Then Luka laid down to his bed, difting to sleep.

It was in the middle of the night, when he woke up by Abby’s screaming. He needed some seconds to realise what was going on. But then he quickly got up and ran to her room. He opened the door and Abby was sitting in her bed, crying and breathing hard.

“Abby.”, he said and tried to touch her hand. But she pulled back again, quickly standing up and leaving the room. Luka followed her down to the living room. She was standing near a window. “Abby, what is wrong?”, he asked her. He got closer to her, but not to close. “I want to understand all of this. I want to help you,”, he explained. “But you need to let me.”, he whispered. He didn’t wanted to push her, all he wanted was to help her. She turned to face him. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“I got raped.”

Chapter 3: The truth always hurts

Her voice was so quietly, so vulnerable. Her words shocked Luka. He expected everything, but not this. He wanted to hold her protectively in his arms, but was afraid of. Without a word he got closer to her, embracing her carefully. Her arms tightened around him and she began to cry even harder. The warmth of his body welcomed her, gave her some comfort. His shirt soaked with her tears and he started caressing her back, trying to calm her down.

“I don’t know what to say.”, he whispered. He was afraid of saying something, but he had to. He kissed her hair softly, smelling her shampoo combined with a touch of cinnamon. It was nearly half an hour later, they continued just standing in the living room. She turned away from Luka, leaning against a window frame.

“It was about seven weeks ago.”, she began, her voice was shacking. Her eyes were fixed on the ground. “I worked until seven p.m., but Weaver ordered me to a new patient. She needed some help. It took over an hour and I missed the El. So I decided to take a walk to my apartment.”, she stopped, breathing deeply in. “Just a few steps away from my apartment, a man asked me for a cigarette. I gave it to him and wanted to go on. He … he grabbed me from behind, pulled me into a lane. Everything was dark. His hands …”, she stopped again. Tears making their way down her face. “… opened my coat. He moved them under my pullover and … and my jeans. I wanted to scream, but I couldn’t. I … I was rigid and then he … he …”, she explained, covering her face with her hands.

“Everything’s okay. I’m here for you.”, Luka said, embracing her again. She clutched his shirt and broke down. Luka got on his knees, holding her strongly in his arms. He couldn’t believe it, he closed his eyes for a moment, trying to hide his tears. He rocked her softly and caressed her hair until she was totally exhausted from crying. Moments later she felt asleep in his arms. Last tears made their way down her cheeks. He wiped them away, lifting her up und carrying her to her bed. He laid her carefully down, covering her body with a blanket. Instictivily she snuggled up to a pillow and a small weak smile covered his face. He sat down next to her, observing her. His hand caressed softly over her cheek.

An hour later, Luka was sitting on a chair now, Abby opened her eyes, gazing to the silhouette sitting in front of her.

“Luka?”, she asked, before she got up, leaning against her pillow. He got up from the chair, taking place on her bed and looking into her beautiful brown eyes. He took her hand in his, pushing it softly. “Can you just hold me?”, she whispered and he laid down to her bed. She snuggled up to his chest and his arm embraced her. With his other hand he caressed over her arm.

“Did you called the police?”, he asked. She shook her head.

“I didn’t really have seen his face, it was too dark.”, she explained and her fingers played with his shirt.

“Did you talked to someone?”, he wanted to know. She shook her head again, tears in her eyes.

“I couldn’t.”, she said quietly. He realised that all this weeks, she was alone with her experience. He was so sorry for her. He couldn’t understood, how she managed it.

“And the baby … do you want to have it?”, he whispered. She faced him, looking him deeply in the eyes.

“I don’t know.”, she whispered too. Luka kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.

“Whatever your decision is, I’m there for you.”, he said and she looked at him.

“Thank you.”, she whispered and snuggled up to his chest again, drifting to sleep.

Some hours later, Luka woke up, realising that he was alone in her bed. He blinked a little before getting up. He stepped out of her room. The light in his bath room was on, he moved towards the door, hearing Abby vomitting. He slowly opened the door, moving to her and getting on his knees. He held her hair up and waited until she was feeling better.

“Do you need something?”, he asked.

“Some water.”, she said an leaned back. She closed the toilet and breathed in. Luka reached her a glass. “Thank you.”, she whispered.

“You’re welcome.”, he answered and sat down to the ground too.

“Thank you for listening.”, she said. “I mean, you are doing so much for me. It really helps me. I’m glad you’re here for me.”, she explained.

“It’s okay. We’re friends, good friends.”, he answered and gave her a little smile.

“You are the first person I talk to about … about what happened. I … I …”, she stopped, some tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“I know.”, he explained. And then she smiled a little, for the first time since weeks. “Let’s go to bed, you need your rest.”, he said and got up. He helped Abby up and they moved out of the bath room. They walked to her room and Abby turned around, facing him. She embraced Luka and he rubbed over her back. Placing a small kiss on her hair. They were standing like this for some minutes, until she finally spoke again.

“Good night, Luka.”, she said and their embrace ended.

“Good night.”, he said and smiled. He turned and left the room. Abby laid down again, closing her eyes. Luka walked to his own room, laying down to his bed. But he had a hard time to fell asleep. He thought about all that happened this night, what he was hearing. His fist clenched. He wished he could punch this guy so badly for doing this to Abby. He wanted revange for her, for what she had gone through.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kemijoki
Admin
Kemijoki

Weiblich

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptySo Dez 02, 2007 8:55 pm

Huch, huch Smile
Bitte weiter Very Happy
Du schreibst echt toll! Dein Englisch ist echt klasse. Du kannst dich super schön ausdrücken. Gefällt mir Very Happy Sehr super Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Manu
Neuling
Neuling
Manu

Weiblich

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby EmptySa Dez 15, 2007 12:54 pm

Dankeschön!!!! Very Happy

Chapter 4: Decision to make

The next morning began early. Luka didn’t slept well the last night and so he woke up early. He walked downstairs, trying not to wake Abby. He got to his kitchen and made some coffee. After his first cup he saw Abby, coming down the stairs.

“Is this your Turkish stuff?”, she asked when she arrived at the kitchen table. Luka smiled at her comment.

“No, it’s normal coffee. You want some?”, he asked.

“Yeah.”, she answered and sat down. Luka handed her a cup, when the phone began to ring. He walked over to his couch, answering the phone.

“Kovac.”, he said.

“Hey, it’s Chen. I know that you took a few days off, but here’s a patient of yours asking for you. He don’t want to see any other doctor.”, she explained.

“Well, I don’t want to leave Abby alone.”, he said and looked over to her. She was hearing what he had said.

“Luka, it’s okay.”, Abby said and took another sip.

“Just this one patient, okay?”, Luka said.

“Yeah, I promise!”, Chen answered and hung up. Luka left the phone on the table and walked over to Abby.

“I hate to leave you alone now.”, he explained to her.

“Don’t worry … I’m … I’m not trying to do it again.”, she whispered and looked sad. “Well, I need some time to think about all. Especially about the baby.”, she continued, whispering.

“Okay, I’ll be back in an hour.”, he said and she nodded. He grabbed his coat and left.

After Luka treated his patient, he went to the lounge for getting his coat. He wanted to go home as soon as possible. Susan entered the room and Luka turned around.

“Hey Luka.”, she said, she was a little nervous. “How is Abby?”, she asked.

“Hey Susan.”, he began and closed his locker. “Abby is … well, she is doing the best that she can.”, he explained, looking to the ground.

“Do you know why … why she did it?”, Susan asked.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know.”, he said quietly and looked at her. She nodded.

“Well, than say hello to her from me.”, she said.

“Of course, Susan. Bye.”, he said and left the lounge, walking outside to his car. On his way he met Kerry.

“Luka, what are you doing here?”, she asked.

“A patient.”, he answered and wanted to go on.

“Is everything allright with Abby?”, she asked and he turned around again. The look on his face told her everything. And Luka had no words for describing Abby’s condition. “Take as much time off as you need, okay?”, she asked.

“Thank you.”, he said and got to his car.

When he arrived at his apartment, he quickly closed the door. Trying to leave the cold air outside. He turned and left his coat on the hanger. Abby was sitting on the couch, her back against him. He got closer and realised that she was crying.

“I’m back.”, he said, he couldn’t think of better words right now.She turned to face him. Tear tracks down her cheeks, red eyes. Luka sat down to the couch, looking at her.

“I … I can’t have this baby.”, she cried. Luka slid his arm around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder, crying harder. “I can’t imagine me with his baby.”, she added, sobbing. “I can’t love this baby.”, she whispered and he caressed over her back.

“Sshh.”, he tried to calm her down. “I understand you, I really do.”, he whispered. Abby looked up to him. “And I’ll support you.”, he explained and she nodded, wiping some tears away.

“I should call my gynaecologist.”, she whispered.

“Okay.”, he said and she got up, reaching for the phone. She looked at him, last tears made their way down her face. Then she walked upstairs, to her room. Luka laid down to his couch, looking at the ceiling. He hated to see her cry.

Abby sat down to her bed, seaching for the phone number in her wallet. She finally found the little card and looked at it for some seconds. Then she dialed the number, breathing deeply in.

“This is Lockhart, I need an appointment … for an abortion.”, she said, mechanically.

“Let me see. Doctor Parker has time … “, the doctor’s assistant trailed off. “Yeah, tomorrow. An other patient canceled her appointment, so Doctor Parker is free tomorrow at six p.m.”, she explained.

“Okay.”, Abby said, feeling a knot in her throat.

“How far along are you?”, the doctor’s assistant asked. Abby stared at the door, lost in her thoughts. “Ms. Lockhart?”, she said.

“Yeah? Sorry, I … six weeks.”, Abby said.

“Okay, I noted down your appointment. We’ll see you tomorrow.”, the assistant said.

“Okay, thanks. Bye.”, Abby said and hung up. And now she was crying again, she didn’t knew exactly why. She stood up, feeling a little dizzy and closing her eyes for a moment. Then she opened the door and walked downstairs. She saw Luka laying on the couch. Abby left the phone on the table.

“Everything okay with you, you look a little pale.”, he said and got up.

“I’m just a little dizzy.”, Abby whispered. Luka took her arm and moved her to the couch.

“Lay down.”, he said and she sat down, touching her forehead with her hand. She decided to lay down. Luka covered her with a blanket and sat down next to her.

“I have an appointment tomorrow at six.”, she whispered.

“Tomorrow?”, he asked and she nodded, looking in his eyes. “Okay, I’ll come with you.”, he explained. “If you want.”, he said and looked at her.

“Yeah, that would be great.”, she said quietly, still having this knot in her throat.

“Susan wants me to say hello from her to you.”, he said, changing the subject.

“Oh, thanks.”, she said. “Did you told her?”, she wanted to know. Luka shook his head. “Okay.”

“You want something?”, he asked, she was still pale. She shook her head. A weak smile crossed his lips. He touched her hand, pushing it a little.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby   "Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

"Bring me to life" - ER FanFiction --> Luby
Seite 1 von 1